Tip of the Day: Did your iPhone get wet? Don’t panic! (yet)
A question I get very often – what do I do if my iPhone got wet?
1. Immediately turn off the iPhone
2. Quickly dry it up with a towel
3. Fill up any container with uncooked rice
4. Drop the iPhone in the rice
5. Leave for 24-48 hours before turning it on
This process will – in many cases – save your iPhone (depending on the amount of liquid it came in contact with) as the rice naturally absorbs moisture.
If for any reason it does not work, there may still be hope by having a technician replace any damaged parts.